The vision statement of Tubber N.S. promotes the holostic development of the child including academic, physical, moral, emotional, spiritual, aesthetic, cultural, social and personal development and thereby enabling the child to see himself /herself as a unique individual who presents himself/herself as an active and responsible citizen in society.
- Tubber N.S. is a co-educatinal, Catholic primary school which strives to provide a well-ordered, caring, happy and secure atmosphere where the intellectual, spiritual, physical, moral and cultural needs of the pupils are identified and addressed.
- While Tubber N.S. is a primary school with a Catholic ethos, it also has due recognition for all other religions and cultures.
- When our pupils leave us they will have achieved their potential in literacy and numeracy and utilise these skills to pursue further learning and become an active member in society.
- That the children will be enabled to make moral judgements based on their Christian values, human rights and our own conscience that will contribute to a caring, tolerant, accepting society.
- We will foster healthy attitudes to fitness and nutrition and encourage healthy habits that will enable them to reach their full physical potential.
- We will encourage the involvment of parents through home/ school contacts and through their involvment in the B.O.M.
- To foster in the pupils that with every right there is a corresponding responsibilty.
- To endeavour to enhance the self esteem of everyone in the school community.
- To promote gender equity amongst the teachers and pupils.
- Déanfaimid iarracht Gaeilge a labhairt.
- School motto – “Ní neart go cur le chéile”